Firestone New Product: QuickSeam Yellow Safety Strip
Firestone is pleased to introduce the QuickSeam Yellow Safety Strip, complementing our full line of QuickSeam rooftop accessories. The QuickSeam Yellow Safety Strip is a nominal 30 mil (0.76 mm) yellow TPO membrane laminated to a white, cured, seam tape. At 5.5″ wide (140 mm) and 100′ long (30 m) the strip is packaged one roll per carton. The QuickSeam Yellow Safety Strip is specifically designed to identify areas of caution on the roof, providing a safer environment for maintenance workers or other rooftop traffic.
Features and Benefits:
- QuickSeam tape technology allows for compatibility with Firestone UltraPly™ TPO,Rubbergard™EPDM, or RubberGard EcoWhite™ EPDM roofing systems.
- Bright yellow color easily identifies hazards to protect rooftop maintenance workers.
- Ideal to identify areas of concern such as: roof edges, rooftop equipment such as HVAC units, photovoltaic rooftop energy systems, daylight (SunWave™) or skylight systems, vegetative roofing systems (SkyScape™), expansion joints or drain sumps.
- Yellow TPO membrane provides a long-term option compared to paints or coatings that typically fade and may require additional coatings.
- Easy to install QuickSeam Tape provides a weld-free application for UltraPly TPO.
Posted on Thu, October 4, 2012
by CSR filed under