Firestone New Product: X-Tred Walkway Pad
Firestone is pleased to announce the availability of a new high-performance walkway pad called X-Tred. This new white walkway pad consists of overlapping strips of a TPO compound creating a high-profile, crossing pattern throughout the 30” x 30’ x 0.54” (762 mm x 9 m x 13.7 mm) pad. Item # W56 TPO 301X.
Benefits of X-Tred Walkway Pad:
- Works on TPO, EPDM and modified bitumen roofs – no attachment seams necessary.
- Diamond cut pattern provides slip resistance.
- Open grid pattern enables self-draining and minimizes ponding water.
- Requires no heat welding on TPO roofs and may be easily removed if needed to make repairs or for cleaning.
- This open design allows for air to pass through the pad while increasing the wind uplift resistance without impeding the flow of water off the roof.
- The X-Tred walkway pad can be laid loose in specified areas of the roof and where wind speeds up to 55 mph can be anticipated.
- In higher wind speed locations, the recommended attachment method of the pad can easily be accomplished with small strips of material attached to the membrane.
Posted on Tue, April 5, 2011
by CSR filed under