Firestone New Product: XR Stick Adhesive
Firestone is pleased to introduce a new adhesive for fleeced back TPO membrane. XR Stick Adhesive is used to install UltraPly TPO XR 100 (.045) and UltraPly TPO XR 115 (.060).
XR Stick Adhesive is available in two assembly sizes:
W56TPO3401 Part 1 – 5 gal bag in the box and
W56TPO3402 Part 2 – 5 gal bag in the box or
W56TPO3400 Twin Cartridge Kit (750 ml Part 1 and 750 ml Part 2) – One carton contains 4 kits
XR Stick Adhesive can be installed directly to various approved substrates prior to the application of TPO XR membrane. As the XR Stick Adhesive sets up, the TPO XR membrane can be mated to the adhesive and then rolled with a weighted roller to spread the adhesive, creating a larger bonding area. Once cured, the XR Stick Adhesive creates a tenacious bond between both the substrate and fleeced backed TPO.
- Two part polyurethane, no solvents.
- Available in 5 gal "bag in the box," Part 1 and Part 2.
- Available in 1500 ml cartridge kit.
- Excellent Bond Strength.
- Environmentally-friendly with LOW ODOR, LOW VOC and is HCFC FREE.
- Allows for spreading over large areas. PaceCart 2 dispenser makes it quick, neat, and easy.
- A variety of substrates can be used.
- Allows up to 16 times faster installation.
- Easily dispensed after being mixed thoroughly using a static mixer attached to the cartridge and dispensed using a pneumatic applicator -- no hand mixing.
Posted on Tue, April 12, 2011
by CSR filed under